AVIC411.com

Is TTS a premium feature? Can't get Serena talking!

I ask because I have an F710BT, however It is using X910BT US software updated to 3.02 EU

In the language settings, I can choose unit language, which I have set to UK, and navigation voice which works fine on the standard UK voice (forgotten her name, maybe Pauline) but the TTS UK voice is Serena and when selected the sound mutes but no talking, same if I select Samantha (US)...

Is TTS something that maybe the X910BT can do (hence Selena TTS and Samantha TTS are in the list) but my 710 can't? hence it doesn't work?

I am also curious why loads of voices are listed, when in fact the only zip files in the voice folder are:

Voice_TTS-nua-eng-us-f1.zip

Voice_TTS-nua-eng-uk-f1.zip

Voice_Eng-uk-f1.zip

And the only reason I put the US on one was to see if it works, which it doesn't :(

So, anyone got any ideas how I can get Serena TTS working?

EDIT: I have already deleted the user files from USER/UserData/iGo/SAVE

I've just found it on the Pioneer website that Text-To-Speech is a capability of this HU, so that's not the problem...

So basically would anyone know if its likely to be the files themselves, or maybe a settings file? maybe a link to the problem is the fact that loads of different voices in different languages is listed when in fact only 2/3 are installed?