AVIC411.com

x710bt Fatal Application Error

So I spend a few days prepping and installing the X710BT into my Ford Excursion. Set everything up and "bam" works great. Radio, Navigation, iPod, DVD Player (external) work perfect but my iPhone 3G cannot find the stereo. Furthermore, when I try and turn the Stereo's Bluetooth on and off I get a fatal application error. The exact error is: Application TEL has performed an illegal operation and will shutdown . If the problem persists contact the program vendor. PROGRAM: TEL, EXCEPTION: 0xC000005, ADDRESS: 017120FC.

I too had this error on my x910BT last week. I pressed ok on the screen, shut the unit off, and restarted the car. The lights on the side controls came on, but the screen was black. I now can not get the unit to start even after pressing the reset button. I removed the unit from my Explorer and bench tested it with the same results. I'm fighting with paypal to get my unit returned or have the service fees refunded so I can send it off to Pioneer. If anyone knows of a way to get the DVD's out manually or override the startup, please let me know. I have a DVD in the drive still.