AVIC411.com

Why does the park brake warning screen come on..

Hello everyone..

I am a installer that has been installing the new Z110bt for abit.. A customer told me that the parking brake warning screen always displays when he starts up his car.. even if the brake is off...I thought it might have been a bad connection..but Today I installed a Z110bt in another car and the same thing happened.. Is this feed back on the line or is there a problem with the new units.. can anyone tell me.. Thanks..

• 2 weeks later...

Pioneer Tech support told me on the phone and walk me through the control panel the consul in the control panel says the brake light is connected properly and when you disengage the break and engage to break it does what it's supposed to do so why it's still indicating the brake light on the break wire is still improperly connected mystery of the century I'd really like to know why and how to get little warning saying it is chemically properly connected to the right terminal and wire to the right liarand furthermore this is connected to a Toyota four Runner 2003.

http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/2003/4runner ... ml?C=N;O=D.

Anyone he anyone having a Toyota four Runner 2003 here is the Bible the wiring and the as dramatic diagrams for this vehicle you have illumination problems or any other problem the wiring diagram is contained in the above link that I found on my research

Pioneer Tech support told me on the phone and walk me through the control panel the consul in the control panel says the brake light is connected properly and when you disengage the break and engage to break it does what it's supposed to do so why it's still indicating the brake light on the break wire is still improperly connected mystery of the century I'd really like to know why and how to get little warning saying it is chemically properly connected to the right terminal and wire to the right liarand furthermore this is connected to a Toyota four Runner 2003.

http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/2003/4runner ... ml?C=N;O=D.

Anyone he anyone having a Toyota four Runner 2003 here is the Bible the wiring and the as dramatic diagrams for this vehicle you have illumination problems or any other problem the wiring diagram is contained in the above link that I found on my research

You sound pretty foreign.. and aren't making allot of sense...

Have you considered the bypass? It works well.... very solid solution... and is pretty brain-less.....