AVIC411.com

how goood is the z110?

i used to own avic N2 which i liked very much but after a yr and hlf, the motorized flip mechanism broke.. luckily i had extended warranty on it.. so when it did; i replaced it with the AVIC FT900BT. which i was less satisfied with it but it did the job.. luckily i had warranty on it, because that too broke..

soo now im left with an option which navi should i go for? the z110 so far i was able to find it for 920shipped. which isnt a bad price. but i heard stories about maps arent uptodate .. another alternative was the ft910 bt which has the samller screen 5.8 which is wht i have now . or the ft920 but its not on sale yet soo am i better off with another brand or go with the z110? i dont have an iphone ,just a smart phone so i dont need pandora or the avic feed apps.

i have a honda civic si , so i do have the steering wheel pac sw adapter.

all comments are much appreciatedd..

I like it. Not all wiring between the units is the same. The bypass is different and the AV harnesses are not interchangeable. You will need to use the GPS antenna and the BT mic that comes with the Z if you want to assure a trouble free unit.