AVIC411.com

Testmode won't boot up - f700

I'm a noobie, so please go easy if I missing something basic here. I've copied the Testmode & MiTACAP folders on the SD card. I've also placed the Data.zip file on the SD card (for software bypass to watch video while in motion). I erased all other files from the SD card. I tried repeatedly to boot it up, but nothing is happening. I did the upgrade to 2.006 previously, so I know the system should be reading the SD card. Help! :x

I'm a noobie, so please go easy if I missing something basic here. I've copied the Testmode & MiTACAP folders on the SD card. I've also placed the Data.zip file on the SD card (for software bypass to watch video while in motion). I erased all other files from the SD card. I tried repeatedly to boot it up, but nothing is happening. I did the upgrade to 2.006 previously, so I know the system should be reading the SD card. Help! :x

If you have a MiTACAP folder you're using an older release of Testmode that doesn't work with 2.006 or 3.x versions of the firmware. Try this copy of Testmode_2.3.rar.

If you have a MiTACAP folder you're using an older release of Testmode that doesn't work with 2.006 or 3.x versions of the firmware. Try this copy of Testmode_2.3.rar.

Worked like a charm!! Thanks!! I knew there had to be something I was missing. :D

Now I have another question. I used to play the videos from my iPod touch, but I gave it to my wife to use. So I've put the videos on an SD card. They are playing, but the picture is very slow. The audio is fine, but the video is too slow too watch. My SDHC card is Class 4. Do I need a faster card? Or is there a particular format the video files need to be? Any help would be appreciated.