AVIC411.com

connecting a Blackberry to play Pandora

Hi, I have Pandora installed on my blackberry Storm and want to be able to play it through my X710 unit. Can I do this by using the 1/8 jack in the front or is there some other way of doing it? Will this interfere with the phone functions when connected via bluetooth? Are there any settings that need to be changed in order to get this to work? I just got the unit and wont be able to get to a warm place to install it until Friday ( Just love the NY winter and the foot of snow we are getting tonight) but wanted to get an idea of what needs to be done before hand. Any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated.

Brian

Yes, that input is a full AV input. You will need an 1/8 stereo audio cable. Also you will need to set AV2 in the settings of the head unit to VIDEO. You will then select AV2 as your source on the head unit. Open Pandora on the phone and it should play without issue. It shouldn't interfere with the BT from the phone but that depends on the phone, not the unit.

Yes, that input is a full AV input. You will need an 1/8 stereo audio cable. Also you will need to set AV2 in the settings of the head unit to VIDEO. You will then select AV2 as your source on the head unit. Open Pandora on the phone and it should play without issue. It shouldn't interfere with the BT from the phone but that depends on the phone, not the unit.

Great!! Thanks for your help

• 1 month later...