AVIC411.com

Video issue

Anyone having video quality issues with z110bt?

I am on second unit with same issue with lines in the screen more visable using cameras backup and front

But can see a little playing DVD

Just upgraded from Z3 and all looked great with that unit

nav was all that was changed out

Ideas??

do the lines go away when the car is off? do you also have engine noise over audio turn it up and pause a source and take a listen. you may have a dirty power source ,bad grounding,poor connectionsor somthing not hooked up correctly. did you install it? if it was pro done and he made a mistake he might not find it if he is not humble enough to recheck all connections. i do it for a living 25 + years.... jim

What cameras are you using? and where are they located?

I think your installer has ran the video wire along side of a "charged" wire....

I've found that most cheaper cameras have very little protection for this.... It could also come from the video source wire...

For an example, I have this camera mounted about a foot from the electric motor in my golf cart... It use to be worse, but I've since used some 3M alloy tape to help from the electric radiated stuff...blah..blah...

Watch when I apply throttle in reverse... are these the lines you're seeing?

http://www.dawgbonez.com/Videos/dawgbon ... 20Cart.wmv