AVIC411.com

X910BT In a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hello all,

I'm set to purchase an X910BT HU within the next week or so. I'm hoping some of you might be able to lend some help in tracking down some additional adapters/parts I'll need. Onto the details..

- No steering wheel controls.

- No stock navigation.

- No premium sound system.

- Stock/standard radio (with the two dials)

- Stock/standard radio bezel.

Now, I've already picked up the navigation radio bezel for the jeep, so I'm all set with that, and have an install/bezel kit for the HU, which fits with the navigation bezel. Cruthfield does a great job telling you what you need for the unit to work with the vehicle you have. The problem I'm running into is that the site's only options, which it considers the HU to fit, is for the setup with the stock navigation unit and premium sound. I've seen this installed in Laredo models on the net before (Laredo basically is the basic model) so I know it's doable.

I'm just left wondering what adapters I actually need to get the job done. I've been told that I will need an antenna adapter as well. I'm a DIYer, so I would like to avoid professional installation.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...