AVIC411.com

New to this forum with question

Hi everyone,

I just bought a 2002 Ford Excursion and I plan on outfitting it with a new system and monitors throughout. I have always been a pioneer fan and I have the Avic N4 in my BMW 850 (and absolutely love it).

My question is this... Does the AVIC X710BT have a video output? I have not been able to get a clear answer on this in my research and I did try searching the archives here. From what I have read, the AVIC X910BT does but I can not find conclusive evidence for the 710. I want to be able to set up my truck so that I can play a movie on the main head unit and have it go out to monitors in the back as well.

If anyone can shed some light on this for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Rob

no, the 710 does not have a DVD player and therefore does not need to send video out,

if you want video out you will need to get a 910

with a 710, the only video source you could have(other than SD which they dont seem to think counts) would be from an Ipod, you can split the video before it runs into the unit and run that to an AUX screen if you would like.