AVIC411.com

FEW QUESTIONS ON MORE CUSTOM SETTINGS

OK well i just uploaded a few pictures onto my D3 and let me tell you it looks good.

first question , is there a way to make the stuff on the screen more transparent. i cant see angelinas face that well :lol:

also, what is the splash screen? everytime i chage the splash screen, i never notice anything. is that just the boot up screen? i have no clue

here is a pic of my d3 in my 03 explorer. fits great. i seen better is other cars but im happy with it.

oh ya. and whats the point of changing the backround in navi because with a map on the screen you never see it.

0217001623.jpg

thanks for the help on this thread and the other.

what about making things more transparent? so lets say i have the ipod on, and the playlist, the buttons and everything on the screen kinda hides my backround picture. is there a better way to see the backround a little better. i dont know im starting to get the hang of this thing, but im sure i still have alot to learn.

No and Yes. And changing the background for the map screen will give you an image in the settings screens.

Also, if you choose to "hide" the navi display, it will show your navi background. The navi prompts will still pop up whenever you have a change in direction coming up.