AVIC411.com

Blackberry Bold 9700 X710BT Problem

I just installed my x710 and i have a bold 9700 it connects through bluetooth everything looks like its going to work and u make a call on it and there is no sound the person cant hear you on the other end. you can't hear them either on the unit. Anyone have any ideas to why maybe this is going on? Phone too new for the unit? or what?

Thanks

jonathan

Just tried it with a samsung touch i dont know what it is ! but it dosent work either it pairs my blackberry pairs but i dont have any sound coming threw the speakers i cant hear anyone and no can hear me should i downgrade to the other bluetooth software to see if that has any difference?

• 4 weeks later...

I was installing the unit into an 08 Wrangler and couldn't hear the tone of the buttons or person on the other end of the Bluetooth.

After some playing around and talking to the guys at the local shop figured out that you have to cross the front and the rear speakers(front of deck to rear of jeep and vice versa). Something to do with the stock Infinity system. Bluetooth and tones work great, only pain is that if i go to fade the sound I have to remember that its switched.