AVIC411.com

Software for X910BT

This is a long story, so I'm just going to sum up. The short version is that we just bought the X910BT, and had it installed at Best Buy, ran into a few minor problems, and were told to try installing the update that was freely available from Pioneer's website. We tried installing it, but something messed up and eventually we were forced to take it back to Best Buy. They were only able to get it partially working (at least the 3 big icons appear now) by installing the software from an SD card they got from Pioneer for an F90. Obviously that didn't work so well. The Best Buy guy told us to contact Pioneer to see if they can send us the SD card with the update (which was what caused this whole thing). I did that, but I'm not so hopeful it'll work.

From what I understand, the SD card that Best Buy used has the full software on it, rather than just an update. I think if we had the full thing for an X910, we could fix it. Does anyone have a copy of it, or have any other suggestions? Right now, our only hope is that the SD card that Pioneer sends us will update it, but I'm not optimistic.

• 1 month later...