AVIC411.com

contacts from pantech p7000?

Ok so I get the pantech p7000 phone and go right to the car to see if the contacts would load into the avic 910.

I make three contacts and they download in a jiffy no prob. Even Voice command works good.

I go home and type in all my numbers and now the numbers wont download at all.

Just get a "no phone number " message.

the first time when it worked, there was no mention of "send card by operating your phone"

or anything like that. Now there is. HUH?

SO my quuestion is, doe sthis phone work? I still a have couple weeks to trade it for an LG.

I have deleted and re-paired every which way you can a dozen times. Same BS every time....

what a joke

Thanks for any info!

Doug M

Just sort of figured out a workaround....

If you go to each contact and send them one at a time to the pioneer, each one say "sent!" after about one second.

Then in the pioneer you hit download from address book, then they go. Each time you do it they all go, or at least the one that you sent individually. 60 contacts took about 15 minutes to send one at a time, and then about 1 minute for the pioneer to actually pull them out of the phone. When you send them they dont actually go, they just get ready to go or something like that.

Whatever, at least it worked. the voice dial works pretty good. better than i thought it would.

Doug M