AVIC411.com

Ipod sound on only right speakers

If you have a pioneer ipod cable, thats the problem. I switched mine for the apple cable... problem solved. Hope this helps.

You don't have a Z series. The problems caused by the F series cable don't apply here and there is no substitute for the Z series cable.

I'm going to try a different ipod first, as I don't have another cable. But this ipod worked fine with the old CD-IB100II.

I'm going to continuity test my cable, too.

Thanks!

P.S. I also have the issue where the unit switches from other sources to ipod upon powerup. Anybody find a fix for that yet?

Thx.

• 4 weeks later...

This is crazy. I've purchased my cable from the same ebay vendor and I had to tape and wiggle the wire constantly to get sound from my right speakers. I emailed him today because I thought it was just a small situation given that I paid only $20 as opposed to the $50 everyone else is asking. I think I will settle on purchasing the original OEM to see if this cures my VR problems, IPOD video pausing when I get into my car, and my sounds from ipod going out on the right side every 10 miles. THanks for bringing this up.