AVIC411.com

is this really a hardware issue or software?

So I'm having the reboot issue. I can fix it with a fresh re-install of the OS, but after a week the same dang problem recurs... Is this a hardware or software issue? I do not have the hardware bypass on my system in case your wondering. I don't know if I should send it in for service or what else to try... Any thoughts?

i am also having the reboot problem on my avic f90bt i have done everything possible... deleted the gpspara 0-3 i went into user/userdata/iGo/save and deleted the 2009 .sav files and nothing i even reinstalled the 3.003 update i have.. the only thing i haven't tried was downgrading and that's because i cant find the 2.0 firmware anywhere...can some one please HELP!

So I'm having the reboot issue. I can fix it with a fresh re-install of the OS, but after a week the same dang problem recurs... Is this a hardware or software issue? I do not have the hardware bypass on my system in case your wondering. I don't know if I should send it in for service or what else to try... Any thoughts?

If the software slowly croupts itself this tends to point to faulty memory.. using it will slowly croupt vital files when reading / writing to them.

This could also point to you installing croupt files each time. Have you got another set of files you could try first ?

so.. if using another backup results in the same condition I would either get rid quick (cash generator maybe ?) and get another or get it looked at.

Steve