AVIC411.com

F500BT doesnt work anymore...

Hi there. Nothing works no more. The device just powers on with a 1/10 second white flashing screen after pressing power for about 10 seconds. With or without SD Card. No logo no way to start testmode.

I believe the flash has been written wrong one time. The only chance i see is to update uboot.bin uboot.cks. Iread this step in another documentation. Can anybody provide me that files? I did not find anything regarding that device till now.

You copied everything as it was before. The whole myflash. Did you just copy over or delete everything first. You might want to delete everything on gps first then copy backup. If that does not work you might have to update wince to see if that works.

i've found an older wince update here in the forum and installed it. then i came in the testmode. in testmode there are only folders with "dump..." on the flash disk. I deleted everything on the flash disk, copied my backup on the flash, turn the unit off, update the wince with the version of the newest update from pioneer. but when i then start the unit, again the black screen comes up. no startlogo, no start in the pioneer soft...:-(

so i need to update the older wince sw to go to the testmode....but what must i do then? nothing seems to work?

my backup is already a 3.x Version (my unit is only a few weeks old and has already the 3.02 i think on start), the backup of my system is from a version after the latest update from pioneer. so it is usefull, to take the 3.02 update? when it should be so, then i need this software. i've only the backup of my flash from the latest software....

i know that testmode dont update wince...maybe my english isnt very good...and i have read thousands of posts here to solve my problem...

the problem began, as i copied some files from a theme to the flashdisk in testmode. the wince says something about "could not write error" ...

when i now start with the black screen, all of my backup data, that i've copied before with testmode on the flashdisk, was erased by the system...there are only some dump folders inside the flash...

i also need help restoring the Master Boot Record (MBR)...i think, thats why the system don't boot up...