AVIC411.com

VR problems to make a call, or access #'s from map

Can someone please help me because I cant seem to find a clear workaround. I switched over to the Z110bt from Z3. Two complaints I cant seem to find an answer. My mic is terrible (no one cant understand what Im saying)---tried every work around but not sure if there is another type of mic I need to use instead. (Ive. moved the mic to a better location above steering wheel column, downloaded Jetware mobile on my TOUCH PRO 2, etc)

Most importantly, I cant find anywhere in the manual or on the unit where I can access my favorite phone numbers from the map like I had on my Z3. The only options it gave me is to access it via favorites, (which I would have to go to menu, then menu again to get sub icons, then touch the favorite icon, then touch the tool icon next to the name, and then it dials the number. Or I can search for the location on the map, touch the icon, and proceed from there. Again, I am doing 4 or more steps just to dial a number. Is there a way I can simply do it in 1 to 2 steps since my VR for making a phone call isnt an option or there isnt a clear workaround. Thank you for any information. Thank you in advance for any help

I don't quite understand why you can't use the VR to make a call? Are you saying that your phone isn't uploading your contacts? And that you're having to use favorites? If so, you cannot use the VR to say something, "like call favorite 1", like on the previous Z?

Or is the VR just not understanding you when you say "call blah..blah"? If that's the case, There is a known bug that if you don't hit the "OK" button on the nag screen before your phone connects, VR will fail...