AVIC411.com

new owner, how do I...

I'm on my second day of using my Z110 after a long extended installation process due to taking on a few other projects at the same time.

I can't seem to figure this out.

when I hit the mode button to go to the map screen it defaults to the version with the backup camera view in 75% of the screen and the map in the rightmost 25%. I don't think it was that way to begin with, I think I did this somehow by accident but I can't find the setting anywhere. I don't want it to default to the backupcam/map view, I want it to default to the map view. and how do I get back to the backup cam/map version when I do want it?

second my map view is locked in to the scroll mode. I can't figure out how to get it back to normal. the screen scrolls only when I drag my finger over it. it does not follow my current location, and I can't figure out how to get the map into 3D mode. where is the setting to do this? I'm going to do some searches through the manual pdf, but I read through the entire thing today (while I didn't have access to the unit to test things as I read) but I can't remember where the settings were.

thanks!

1. Settings -> Map Settings -> Touch the type you want to set: [2D view], [3D view], [street View], [Rear View]. Sounds like you are currently on [rear view]. For more information, its on page 46 of the manual.

2. If its locked on scroll, I usually just touch the arrow on the upper left to set it back to regular mode. page 40.

good luck

got it back to normal thanks! that's exactly what was happening. I was confusing the scroll mode with the map mode. I could only see the full map in scroll mode and when I hit the mode button or the arrow to go back it would return to cam/map which was not what I wanted, all because I had that setting set wrong for what I wanted, all back to normal now. thanks!