AVIC411.com

Success with 3.02.1 f900bt usa

I havent heard much talk about this update...I understand prob not that big of a deal but if i fixes one bug should be allright. I have had it on my f900 most of the day...no issues... havent used it to its fullest. 30 sec boot time with bluetooth on... Using Daftia's 2.3 with 3dcar . I had to reinstall branding. , and help it find me... had me sitting at default (los angeles) which is cool cause I finally got to see buildings with my avic..I 'm glad that all the time I spent with the 9.6 Ta/Nt maps pois dlc's actually paid off. not many buildings this part of AZ..took a minute to get signal but first time only. :mrgreen:

So the only thing I put on my SD card is the "LPUE080" downloaded from Pioneer? And then it should 'autoplay' or start updating on its own? Within the LPUE080 folder are the folders: APL, APL2, APL3, PLT, list.txt, LPUE080APL.HTM, and LPUE080APL.VER. with of course the information contained within them. I'll try that.

so if we bought the legit upgrade for the F900bt then this x upgrade is not for our unit?

Wrong, after the legit update, you have to go on the X series website to get future upgrades as the update has turned the F series into the X series. The only thing that differs on the hardware end from the X910BT and the F900BT is the Apple chip that now supports the newer iphones, and a few cosmetic differences. They run on the same OS and with the 3.0 firmware update they are virtually the same from the software side of things.

• 1 month later...