AVIC411.com

Low voice with suppied microphone when making bluetooth call

I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with the supplied microphone on 110bt.

It seems when i make a call using my sprine htc hero phone via a bluetooth link on the 110bt people claim they can hardly hear me speaking although I speaking directly into the microphone which is maybe 18 inches away from my mouth.

I hear them fine, has anyone experianced any issues like this..if so is there a volume/gain control for the microphone I may be missing??

Thanks in advance.

Magnetx

I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with the supplied microphone on 110bt.

It seems when i make a call using my sprine htc hero phone via a bluetooth link on the 110bt people claim they can hardly hear me speaking although I speaking directly into the microphone which is maybe 18 inches away from my mouth.

I hear them fine, has anyone experianced any issues like this..if so is there a volume/gain control for the microphone I may be missing??

Thanks in advance.

Magnetx

Wow I may have found my answer. I too have an HTC Hero and I get complaints. I wonder if its our phone? I'm going to try a Palm Pre soon and a iPhone here in the next day to see if theres any difference.