AVIC411.com

I was hopeing someone could help me with a problem I am having with a Avic-D3. The unit was installed in an 06 Silverado and worked fine the gps worked and the video bypass worked so he could watch dvds. I hooked a amp and subs to his car only disconnecting the battery for the amp kit. After i hooking the battery back up the D3 no longer let us look for a new destination or watch dvds when we were parked. Is it possable that by unhooking the battery that the bypass no longer works? Is there anything else i can try?

Thanks for your help. I have checked all of the wires and they are connected. Do you think this could be a software issue with the unit? I find it strange that we cant even search for a new destination for the gps. The unit is missing some of the wires and the shop that put the unit in replaced the green parking break wire with a blue and white wire. They moved the black and yellow wire down in the white plug and had the ground black/yellow and new parking break wire tied together. Do you know of anything i can look for to try to get this fixed?