AVIC411.com

I'm having a problem with the bluetooth functionality on my f90-bt. I bought it with 2.0 installed from the factory and the previous owner had modded it, and everything worked great. Then I purchased and updated to 3.0, and everything worked even better, minus the mods that were installed. I did the update as soon as it was shipped, i think it was back in October, but I'm not too sure. I have never had a problem syncing and making calls with my LG Venus with Verizon until about 4 weeks ago.

It just stopped working almost entirely - my connection wasn't listed anymore, none of the 3 connection options would find my phone, never synced again. I left it for about 3 weeks because I was busy with school, but last week I updated the bluetooth with the v3.3 from pioneer's website. This has returned partial functionality. I can now add my phone, it syncs when i start the unit, and it mutes the music and shows the buttons for calls, but when i answer calls I can't hear anything. Once the sound was playing from the earpiece on my phone, and I'm pretty sure people can hear me on the other line, but i'm not sure if its my phone's mic or the one from the AVIC. This only happens after I've made or received one (1) call after creating a new connection. I can make or get one call with no issues, but after that its the no sound problem. This also means if I don't go create my connection each time I want to get or make a call, that it won't work.

This is driving me crazy, A) because it just happened all of a sudden, nothing changed in the setup and B) because now I can't use the bluetooth and when it is on, it just ends up pissing me off. Is there anything else I can try? I'm about to try out my girlfriend's newer model phone to see if maybe I just need a new phone, but I don't believe that is the issue, due to the changes in functionality with the bluetooth update. Should i try an older bluetooth update? Can I even get one?

Any help would be appreciated. I've searched and read all over, but haven't found much.