AVIC411.com

Getting the best price and warranty on a Z110BT???

Hello all! New to this board. I'm pretty set on getting a Z110BT and like everyone, I want it get it for the best possible price. I found out about the $200 rebate Pioneer is offering until the end of the month on this unit. As I'm sure everyone already knows, it states it must be purchased through an authorized online dealer. Most of the one dealers listed on the site have it listed for quite a bit more than what Amazon is selling it for (directly through Amazon). I did notice that you can purchase it through 6th Ave through Amazon for $874 shipped: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FL ... QLAKJ574UN (not for sure if that link will work so if it doesn't search for Z110BT then look at available sellers). My question is could I purchase it through Amazon through 6th Ave and still get the $200 rebate and have warranty? Thanks!

Make sure when you order it that you will get an invoice that says it was bought from 6ave and not an invoice that says you bought it through Amazon. There are people on this forum that have reported they were denied on their rebate because they bought it through Amazon.

The email I got back from Amazon was a little generic but basically said I shouldn't have a problem. That plus PaisanNYC saying they did the same thing and didn't run into any snags on the rebate makes me feel I shouldn't have a problem. Glad I ordered when i did as I paid $874 shipped and when I went to check the prices again today (through 6th Ave.) it was up $999! When I finally get the rebate back I will have ended up paying $674 for the unit which I'm happy with. Thanks for the help everyone!

Like I said, my invoice/receipt was from 6th Ave with a huge 6th Ave logo on top. Some people have stated that they got an amazon receipt with their purchase which is NOT good for the rebate. If this is the case, you can call up 6th Ave, and just explain that you need a receipt from them for the rebate. They are good with customer service and should give you no problems mailing out a receipt.

I just bought my Z110BT through Al-Eds.com. They're an authorized internet dealer, they are even listed on the Pioneer website if you want to double check. I got my unit plus the iPod adapter ($50) for $920 because Al-Eds does price matches. If you contact them with a valid price match they will give you a discount code, make sure you use the code quickly because they are time sensitive and are only valid for a day or two. After receiving the shipment you have to print off the rebate form off the Pioneer website and fill it out then cut out the Serial Number off the box, make sure you cut it out even with the cardboard, and also include a copy of your invoice/receipt. The invoice has to have the address of Al-Eds and the date of purchase. I would also recommend you make additional copies of everything you send including the serial number cut out for your records and if anything comes up.

Hope this helps.

Well I received the unit Thursday and it came with a 6th Ave receipt just like PaisanNYC said (thanks for reassuring me man). $874 shipped minus $200 rebate brings me to $674 which I think is a great price. I had to leave Friday for a trip so installed it (with bypass off couse) as fast as I could Thursday night. Didn't bother with the microphone or hooking up the PAC steering will controls...will put that in later. So far I like it a lot! Ipod control is fantastic and very fast (fast as my 30gig iPod video can be). Made my factory speakers come to life (though an external amp and new speakers will be going in eventually). Thanks to everyone that chimed in.