AVIC411.com

2003 Trailblazer back up wire for camera power

Hello. I am anticipating installing my Z110BT this month. I have the backup camera and I need to know if anyone knows what wire (color) is for the reverse light to signal that I am in reverse? My truck is a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer EXT.

I was looking over where to mount the camera like on the inside facing through the back window??? Hmmmmm.

Thanks to all who can help me. I will be probably be asking more questions as I go. Thanks all.

not sure about the wire, but i had an 04 yukon w/ an audiovox camera and it was mounted on the inside ceiling just as you open the glass. So basically if you were standing outside the truck, popped open the glass, the camera was mounted right in front of you dead center. The installer recommended to put it inside vs outside near the license plate because you get a better rear view when the camera is inside ... it sounded weird to me when he explained to me about mounting it inside, but after it was shown to me, it made sense...