AVIC411.com

New X910BT owner with a few q's.

So I'm an excited owner of the pioneer X910BT unit and will be installing it within the next few days. I have a few initial questions before I start using the unit. This is actually my first Navi/dvd unit so plz go easy on me:

1. Can I add a custom background to the unit? If so how can I go about doing this?

2. Will the Avic feeds work on the iphone for this model? I did a search on this question and it appears people are saying it won't work on the iphone and only on a PC. However the amazon product description states otherwise:

"AVIC FEEDS for iPhone now available

Unleash the power of your Pioneer navigation system with the AVIC FEEDS for iPhone application. Find a destination, then transfer it to your Pioneer navigation system for turn-by-turn routing."

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-AVIC-X910 ... 523&sr=8-1

3. I found quite alot of threads about mods/hacks for this unit however most of them discuss whether or not to hack or how to go about doing so. I was wondering is someone could clearly explain to me what these software hacks exactly do and which ones are the most useful? I'm already familiar with the hardware hack.

4. Why don't we have a FAQ thread with a sticky? Seems like most people have alot of the same questions on here and it would make life much easier for both the ones asking the questions and the ones answering them.

Thanks in advance,

1. Only splash screen

2. No.

3. Read the threads.

4. Because no one has taken the time to create one. I will be glad to add to it and sticky it but I am not interested in sitting here for hours on end to create one. I do that enough on here fighting spammers.