AVIC411.com

Compass change only

Can someone point me in the right direction? (funny, I know)

I wanted to change the map compass to the linear compass on f700 with 3.0. I have searched and read but there are so many different things to so with the compass. I am not looking to make it a button or anything. just switch the dial compass to the cool linear one.

I have had success adding a working mute button to the map screen so i can do the basics, i just need some guidance as to only changing the compass. thank you.

Can someone point me in the right direction? (funny, I know)

I wanted to change the map compass to the linear compass on f700 with 3.0. I have searched and read but there are so many different things to so with the compass. I am not looking to make it a button or anything. just switch the dial compass to the cool linear one.

I have had success adding a working mute button to the map screen so i can do the basics, i just need some guidance as to only changing the compass. thank you.

All the NAV mods out there have Linear compasses. Why not download one of those?

i do have a couple downloaded. i looked through some of the code but it has been quite a while since i messed with this. I had one at one time that had mod descriptions commented out in the code (which was very helpful) but I cant remember whose data.zip it was. anyway i just want to do the linear compass and not all of the rest. (just add it to my nav mute button which works great). i'll keep looking.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...