AVIC411.com

Please fix my F700 and will PAY!!!

Hello,

Is anyone willing to fix my pioneer AVIC-F700bt. I will PAY you. i'm tried with no sucess and i'm giving up now.

What happened: The unit would freeze on navigation warning. I could only play a CD but you couldn't see anything but the frozen screen and then it would restart again after a song. (tried to get into testmode but no success). The unit would restart after 2mins

After reading forms:

With similar problems in link below:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=27155

I made the unit worse.i dont know what the hell went wrong. The unit would restart after 30 secs and black out.

Please send me a message with price if you know how to fix what has come wrong with unit. I will paypal you.

Thanks

Did you install any mods? This is generally easy to fix and I can help you out with plain advice that wont cost you anything, but I have to know exactly what mods, if any, you tried to install, what firmware version you have, etc.. If i am right, this is actually easy to fix, but I have to know the details as to what brought on this situation.