AVIC411.com

Want to start off apologizing if I don't have specific answers since I do not have the unit up front yet; basically I won a bid yesterday on a D3 which is stated to power up but not reach the menu. Before the unit comes in the mail I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced similar issues and how this has been resolved.

Thanks a lot

Was that the one on Ebay from Canada? It gets to a blank screen and nothing? The LCD inverter board is shot on it. I spoke with the seller before bidding on it. Replacement part costs $245. He had 2 of them on Ebay, the second one was a better buy as it has the "Please insert the appropriate disk" message.

Was that the one on Ebay from Canada? It gets to a blank screen and nothing? The LCD inverter board is shot on it. I spoke with the seller before bidding on it. Replacement part costs $245. He had 2 of them on Ebay, the second one was a better buy as it has the "Please insert the appropriate disk" message.

Yes that's it! I figured I could just get someone to work on it. Do you know where I can purchase this part?