AVIC411.com

Newb Here: I have no idea what I am getting myself into here

I know what you've got; my SWI was similar; essentially you have to go in from 2 different sources which is a pain. In my case the 2009 Mazda6 had NO instructions to start with concerning BT so my controls were 'laggy' when I was using the regular ones (not the BT, only what went to the stereo).

If there aren't instructions already on PAC's website, they'll probably get some in soon enough; that will undoubtedly require running resistors to two or more of the wires, and one to the BT harness (overhead) which you won't have a harness for.

In my case, I had a male pin from another harness,taped it into my disconnected BT harness and then insulated it the rest of the way with tape. It works well.

Klark -- by any chance is your bluetooth ONSTAR integrated? That may be another bowl of wax.

Hey man, I'm in Houston as well. I have gone to the guys over at Executive for a while now. They are great over there.They actually know about the units they put in which is incredibly refreshing. A few times I have had a problem or just went in to ask them to do something that they really didnt have to but have always agreed. They installed my D2... after I tried my self and got frustrated half way through... They only charged me something like 40 bucks (including the bypass) cause I had done about half of it. (They did laugh a bit when I drove in with my dash all torn up and head unit hanging freely). Installed my 4 channel amp. Installed power locks. All at below typical pricing and they do a good job. They have installed my friends headunits, and screens, and what have you. Never have heard of a problem with them. And if something does screw up, they have no problem fixing it free (my experience at least). In fact... I just picked up a 110 myself today and am heading over there tomorrow morning to get it installed.

http://www.xmhouston.com/

I go to the gessner location.