AVIC411.com

avic n3 closing problems.

hi i got a avic n3 i been using everyday,i have to take it out everyday because i dont want my car to get broken into. ok the problem is the screen does not close or tilt, so those buttons dont work, but everything else on it works. ive heard people said it could be the ribbon problem but does anyone know what normally causes the screen to not close? i need help thanks

mine would it from time to time as well...i even sent it in since it was under warranty, but they couldnt get it to show the problem..i lived with it for a yr....then it got jacked.and i thank the idiots who got it..now i have a z110bt coming

good luck

The N3's didnt have the ribbon problem. Those units shipped with the upgraded ribbon cable. The N1's and N2's had the ribbon cable problem.

Perhaps the motor just burned out on the unit and needs replacing by Pioneer?

ima try that maybe thats why only the tilt, and both close/open button doesnt work, thanks

mine would it from time to time as well...i even sent it in since it was under warranty, but they couldnt get it to show the problem..i lived with it for a yr....then it got jacked.and i thank the idiots who got it..now i have a z110bt coming

good luck

na it doesnt work at all never did since i got it from my friend, his car was upside down in the wreck..maybe that could have broken the motor