AVIC411.com

AVIC-X920BT Pandora/Splash Screen

Hello Gentlemen,

I just purchased my AVIC-X920BT, and I need some advise, or answers to some questions, I love the unit so far but I cannot seem to figure out how to get Pandora to work on my unit (there is NO link), I have an apple Iphone 3G, with Pandora installed.

Do I need to buy the Ipod Cable?

Is there some software I need to install on my unit/phone to get Pandora to work?

And is it possible to get some new spash screens when the unit boots up, and what do i need?

Thanks in Advance,

Paul

You need the cable accessory and pandora link app hich lucky for Isis not out yet. They said two weeks a month ago. Also u nortice the sphere app is t out yet either nice huh.

Patience isn't something u should have to have when buying a new unit. But it's not unusual with pioneer.

What I heard was that Pioneer submitted the PandoraLink app to Apple, and it's waiting for Apple's approval. If you follow any of the stories about Apple's approval process, then you know that it can take somtimes take awhile for new apps. But hopefully it will go through soon!