AVIC411.com

Contact list to F7010bt from Blackberry touch

I've paired my phone with my avic and am trying to add my contacts but keep running into problems and have done at least 20 searches and read 100 pages and can't find what I'm looking for. When I go to add the contacts a box pops up that says "send business card by operating your phone. If you want to stop reading and store the phonebook data, push the OK Button". While this is happening my phone does or says nothing. I looked in the phones manual and did some searches but can find nothing. My question is when I get to this point what am I supposed to do next? If I hit the "OK" button another box pops up that says "no phone number". If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

well for starters, i'v never heard of a "blackberry touch"

i assume you are talking about a Storm or Storm 2 (9520, 9530, 9550)

I, as well as many other people have had this problem, i am surprised that you didn't come across any threads about it, the only solution that i have found is in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=22601&hilit=phone+book+edit+software

it does take a little bit of work to do, but i would rather have a list of contacts that are in the order that i want them to be instead of having 200+ contacts in the Avic