AVIC411.com

Back button coding

I need some coding help. I am trying to go from navi screen to destination menu (which I have completed), however my problem is the back button. The current code calles for the back button to run the "main.exe" because you would normaly get to destination menu from the main sreen. If I change the script to "prevstate" it works when going from navi screen back to navi screen but won't go to the Main screen if you came from the main screen. I understand this is because the Main screen is not a "state" it is an exe, but what I don't know is how to fix this or if it can be fixed.

I dont think that is possible as the AVIC software is pretty much divided into two parts, The Main/AV, and the NAV section. It has proven that it is extremely difficult to get the two sections to comunicate together and that is what would be happening if you were in the NAV section and wanted to go back to the Main section. You can try to PM BorisM, he might know