AVIC411.com

z110Bbt map views, please advise.

'morning people.

guys, what map views does this have? Never I was able to find any sample pics showing various map views. I figured it has 2D and 3D, but does it have a double display option as there was with avic Z3 ??

see pic below please:

http://www.navigadget.com/wp-content/po ... vic-z3.jpg

Also, is it possible to have a map/nav displayed on one side (one half) of the screen, and ipod/CD display on the other?

Regards,

Alex

thanks, damn it, I noticed this in all areas of the industry, for every three small advances - 1 major one is being taken off.

Well I allowed myself to exaggerate but nevertheless I'm too a bit disappointed.

I ordered it today, have been previously using Z3 (had it stolen twice, damn makakas spread like kakaroaches all over the country), then installed U310BT which I am now replacing for 110BT now that I park in 24hr-surveillanced parking.

U310 has a lot of shortcomings (most annoynig one is that it is showing you before the intersection, whilst you have already gone passed it), but then I am seeing many new pleasant advances that were not there in Z3, so I believe the B110 will be very satisfactory.

PS

the nav manufacturers must develop a feature that would allow the manufacturer to track the location of the unit upon request from the owner possessing serial number.

"SMITH & WESSON" - lol

ok, one more question: I see some mentions of Z120BT, I tried to google it but could not find the answer probably because it is too early to even ask, but nevertheless: will it be made possible to upgrade 110BT to 120BT? (as with Z1->Z2->Z3)

thanks (first of all) for the new thread you posted about 110 and 120BT, that is good news.

ok yesterday I had 110BT intalled, I have a problem: upon start, a message appears notifying of "possible wrong brake led connection" or something of this nature, asking to "ok" it. I'm certain the brake cable is plugged into the right socket. I do have a switch though that lets me avoid using parking brakes. Anyway, to make it easy, is there a way to disable this drek? some by-pass or I don't know... advise please.

One awesome thing about U310BT was (probably due to its simplicity) it never gave me any messages upon starting the car.