AVIC411.com

HOW TO: ADD split screen and speedo dial?

I have been unsuccessfully trying to add the split screen and speedo dial to my mod. Is there a chance that someone can post a guide on how to do this. I am probably missing images or something but cant get it to run correctly. I have changed all of the .ui files that I know need to be changed, but probably missing something in those files as well. I have seen a lot of mods with this added now, so please give me a hand.

Thanks

I have been unsuccessfully trying to add the split screen and speedo dial to my mod. Is there a chance that someone can post a guide on how to do this. I am probably missing images or something but cant get it to run correctly. I have changed all of the .ui files that I know need to be changed, but probably missing something in those files as well. I have seen a lot of mods with this added now, so please give me a hand.

Thanks

Try this: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=30204&p=205013&hilit=split+screen#p204700

I was able to add to my mod and it works fine.

Jimbo

I got another error now.

FFUIERROR: Unknown object identifier

Identifier=[sprlaneinfosignpost2]

Script "sc_HideSignpostLayer" command 1

Don't know what it means, but if someone can help while I investigate, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I got another error now.

FFUIERROR: Unknown object identifier

Identifier=[sprlaneinfosignpost2]

Script "sc_HideSignpostLayer" command 1

Don't know what it means, but if someone can help while I investigate, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Go back to the split screen thread and re-read the instructions. Sounds like you missed a step or two.