AVIC411.com

Bluetooth problem:X710BT keeps restarting

I just installed the X710BT on my 4Runner a couple of days back. Everything works fine, iPod, Navigation etc, except the Bluetooth.

I am trying to pair my iPhoine with the unit. It connects for a brief 2-3 seconds and then the whole system restarts. It keeps doing that in a loop if I leave the Autoconnect function ON for the Bluetooth. Has anybody encountered this problem before? Please help. In effect the system restarts as soon as the phone gets paired up.

While trying to play around with it I managed to catch the following exception just prior to one of these restarts:

Fatal Application Error JIT.exe

Exception: 0xC0000005

Address: 03FE10F4

Any help would be appreciated as one of the main reasons I bought this unit was for the hands free calling.

Thanks

• 8 months later...

I just installed the X710BT on my 4Runner a couple of days back. Everything works fine, iPod, Navigation etc, except the Bluetooth.

I am trying to pair my iPhoine with the unit. It connects for a brief 2-3 seconds and then the whole system restarts. It keeps doing that in a loop if I leave the Autoconnect function ON for the Bluetooth. Has anybody encountered this problem before? Please help. In effect the system restarts as soon as the phone gets paired up.

While trying to play around with it I managed to catch the following exception just prior to one of these restarts:

Fatal Application Error JIT.exe

Exception: 0xC0000005

Address: 03FE10F4

Any help would be appreciated as one of the main reasons I bought this unit was for the hands free calling.

Thanks

Let me guess, upi enabled your BT on the phone and it "pairs" and then reboots the unit. Also, sometimes giving you a JIT windows error in the middle of your screen? Not to mention, your unit will be stuck in an infinite reboot loop until you turn off the phone's BT?

Ive been there. For the past 2 years (1st unit F500BT, sold it because I thought the x910bt would not have the same issue). I was about to sell the unit on Ebay Saturday when I strolled across this post:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/29747-avic-x910-software-3010100-extras-mods/page__hl__%2Bflash+%2Bdisk

Now, before I go on, I'm not stating this resolves the problem, but it is a work around.

I copied the contents of the x910bt download into the My Flash disk and rebooted the unit. Although it pairs up now without the rebooting, I have yet to attempt to allow the phone book to transfer. I'll try it on Wednesday.

Let me know if this helps.