AVIC411.com

Upgrading from D3 to Z110BT

I'm going to be upgrading to the Z110 in my truck. I have 2009 GMC Sierra non-bose with onstar. Will i be able to swap these out with using what kits i have already installed? Do i still need to bypass the Z110 with the Metra navigation harness i'm using? Any other issues or things that will change i should expect? Thanks guys.

I'm currently using:

Metra 95-3305 Dash Kit

Metra GMOS-LAN-01 harness

Pac-Audio SWI-PS for steering wheel controls

So the other two are the same then? I might just have to take my D3 out and take a look at the AV plug. I was hoping it was the same. Although it would not be that hard to change it out since it's just unplug and plug in the new and then connect the RCA plugs back in lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the 910 and it would not work for me. I don't know if the unit was defective or what. I read somewhere on here that the unit would work with the exception of navtraffic. It did not for me, however when I attached the 920 it worked right away. The best thing to do is try it and see. it won't hurt anything if you try it.