AVIC411.com

How to get into test mode with 3.02 firmware?

All:

I have upgraded to 3.02, but cannot seem to get into test mode, even with a freshly formatted SD card and the (2) test mode directories in the root--my system just boots normally. Am I missing something here? Any help would be appreciated!

Best Regards,

Michael Tschirret

All:

I have upgraded to 3.02, but cannot seem to get into test mode, even with a freshly formatted SD card and the (2) test mode directories in the root--my system just boots normally. Am I missing something here? Any help would be appreciated!

Best Regards,

Michael Tschirret

Sadly 3.02 changed the key files required to enter test mode, so until someone like carver manages to find out what the new ones are the 3.02 and 2.08 upgraders are locked out for the time being.

Thank you very much; I really appreciate it! One question: the extracted file has only one folder ("testmode") which I have put on the root of the SD card. Previously, there was a second folder ("Mitacap") Do I need both? Or do I just extract the testmode folder to the root and let it rip?

Thanks Again!

• 2 months later...
Attached is the testmode I have been using. Just unzip and put the testmode folder on the root directory of your SD card.

Would this testmode files work with f700 with firmware 2.006/2.008?

I tried the ones in FAQ and they no longer work for me.

Thanks.