AVIC411.com

the splash screen comes on and then the screen goes blank, the lights turn off but the fan keeps running. i tried pushing the restart and eject button at the same time for 5 seconds and no luck. i pushed the map button for a while and still no luck. i did the same with the menu and also no luck. i read a couple of post and that's where i got these ideas from. i did no wire bypass. the only thing i did was change the parking brake speed from 16.0 too 128.0 on the pioneer.ini. any other things i should try before i go ahead and sent it back to pioneer? please help i dont want to wait 2 months to have a stereo back in my car.

It can be a bit tricky getting that blue screen to come up. I never hear a pop sound from my speakers like the post describes. Turn your key on then push map, menu and eject at the same time, keep holding them down and then push the reset with a pencil or something for about 5 secs, let it go and the blue screen should come up after about 5 secs. When it does you can release all the buttons and procede. The blue screen will say "push reset again", don't do that.

i did that part. i got past the blue screen and then into testmode and then i inserted the 3rd sd card and copyied the files and pasted them on the flash disc and also overwrite the folders and then after everything copied from the sd card to the flashdisc i pushed x on everything and pushed eject and reset for 5 seconds and then it rebooted and stayed on the splash screen.