AVIC411.com

New Z110BT Firmware out!!

How am I the first to notice that Pioneer released a new firmware for the AVIC-Z110BT!?!?

I haven't installed it yet, however, can anyone confirm what the new firmware addresses? Does it upgrade the software to that of the Z120BT? Does it fix the poor mic quality issues?? Anyone have any info??

Supposedly, they should be releasing a MAP update sometime this summer (according to Pioneer customer support).

DAAAAMMMMMNNNN...

Talk about being PWNED.....

LMAO... just teasing.....

But it IS PURE indication of someone that registers to a site, and neglects the search option..... much less just reading the very recent post about it....and sounds stupid within the first post .......... how Fun!!!! :mrgreen:

Sorry fellas... Just think it's funny that the guy "thinks" he beat a "well established forum" to the punch... especially on something as stupid as a parking brake bug...... 8)

show me a seed for the 120bt update, and I'll give you your props that you want.... :D

Geeez!

Sorry guys! I did search around before posting, however, didn't see anything about the new release. Must've missed it...

I wasn't going for the "first" title... I just wanted to know if anyone had any info about what the new firmware changes. After all these months, are they really just teasing us with a handbrake message fix??

Thank you CitezenX for answering my question!

Geeez!

Sorry guys! I did search around before posting, however, didn't see anything about the new release. Must've missed it...

I wasn't going for the "first" title... I just wanted to know if anyone had any info about what the new firmware changes. After all these months, are they really just teasing us with a handbrake message fix??

Thank you CitezenX for answering my question!

ahh... just clowning around and giving you a hard time about it...

This bit always cracks me up.... :lol:

They will be releasing the Z120BT update in a month or so....of course, at a cost<--- $200

But it's quite a significant update....