AVIC411.com

Not really a huge concern, just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

I notcied today my unit had Bluetooth Audio and was stoked!!! Everything plays once i connect my phone, but when i go to the bluetooth audio section in the 110bt and hit connect it says, "Start Audio device" or something along those lines. My phone is a Nokia N900 and does have AVRCP. I was just wondering if anyone had this issue and if theres a fix tehy did for their phone. I only wondered because I LOVE dance music, so i connect to internet radio stations and germany adn wanted to be able to pause from the unit and display the "EQ" screensaver guy that plays when i turn on the internet radio. If no one knows its cool, I was just wondering =D

Okay basically figured it out myself. Problem is mostly with my phone I believe, to get the it to connect my phone and have play/pause button working, i have to connect my phone make a call and then start the media player. Its annoying, but the n900 isnt really a finished product either.

On the left hand side where two lines are is that supposed to display anything? Mine hasnt which isnt a huge deal anyways. So far loving this thing and only had it for a day.