AVIC411.com

Z3 owner in the Charlotte, NC area? I'd like to try your Z3.

Guys, I'm on my second Kenwood and this one's failing too so now I want to try a Pioneer because they have features I like, like the five alternate routes but no one has them in my area.

Got together with someone last year (or longer than that) and he showed me his Z3 but I only took a quick look and that was a long time ago.

I'd like to meet up with someone and go with them for a little ride or something to see what the unit's like.

I'll pay gas or take you out for dinner or something.

I have the Kenwood DNX 8120 now and it just freaked out on me the other day so it's going in for service but I may want to swap. I'm a bit tired of them. EVERYONE here I talk to talks against the pioneer but mainly because they are HARDER to use. Not necessarily because of the quality.

Z3 or one of other units with similar features?

I now have bluetooth and gps in my unit (just fyi) so I would need the same features.

I have NO need to RIP music but if it's got a HD in it that I can store music on, that would be cool.

Some stuff that the Kenwood doesn't do that I would like to do are:

Save my bookmarked locations on a memory card in case I have to reset it and in general save the settings.

Has no one hacked these units and customized the functions? I would truly pay something to get my unit to do some other things as I think there is so much more it could do but doesn't. Whoever designs these things is retarded :(

THanks

George