AVIC411.com

bluetooth and palm phone issues

I have a palm 755p connected to my f700bt. every now and then when i try to make a call from the contacts on the deck the call does not come through the deck. it is being made on the phone it self. i can hang up try again it works. also if i make a call through the phone through the contacts it comes through on the deck as unknown. when i do it this way it almost always works. the deck is updated with the latest version. the VR works with everything else except the phone mode. is this a deck issue or a palm "smart" phone issue.

tricky, i bet that it is a problem with the deck, as mine does do some weird sh!t from time to time with my blackberry, as in i call but the music never shuts off, or the buttons on the screen dont show up. but it works fine in my girls car with a simple motorola BT kit

if called from the phone, the number will always show up as unknown, stupid, but thats just how it is

i would try to reload the firmware on the deck just to make sure that there is not a corrupt file or anything like that, also do the same with the bluetooth software, and the os on the phone just to rule out any thing else out.