AVIC411.com

I have a f700 and I have formatted videos off of youtube and used its converter to convert them to Windows Media Player(v.7 WMV) or Ipod Video(apple quicktime mov) or ipod(mpeg-4 mp4), or psp video(h.264 mp4) or xvid mpeg-4 codec (avi) and none have been what i have wanted either the video is to small or the sound quality is bad. As you can see have have done jus about everything I can I also have the ipod hook-up but there are lines that flicker through the video when I play it. I would like to know the best way to get either one working properly both if possible thank you.

I had the same thing audio was good video in slow motion. use a program called "any dvd converter" and use the setting as described in previous post "avic-700bt mp4 sound but no video" they go into detail on what the settings should be. I tried the same exact settings as they mentioned in a program called dvd fab. i still had troubles. only any dvd converter worked.

craig

I copied this from the thread so "slats" gets the credit for this... it works im using it now

* Report this post

Re: Avic-F700bt MP4 sound but no video

Postby slats on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:09 am

First post here-been lurking a while. Just couldn't let this post go without letting you know I had the same problem with some DVD's that I tried to load on my F700BT.

Here's my notes to my self that I made last week that works for my problem videos (some videos weren't so finicky and didn't require these exact settings). You'll need the following freeware downloads (don't have a link at this moment and I'm kinda in a hurry right now).

"DVD Shrink"

"Any Video Converter"

Just google them and download them.

Here are the notes:

Any Video Converter How To

1) Use DVD shrink to copy DVD. Full backup or reauthor.Use as little

compression as possible.

2) Open Any Video Converter.

3) Click "Add Video"

4) Browse to file.

5) Select Profile (upper right corner)

a) Mobile Phone MPEG-4 Movie works.

6) General Tab

a) Pick folder where file is.

7) Output Duration

a) you can select Start and Stop times if desired.

8) Video Options

a) Video code-mpeg4

B) Video size-640x480 for AVIC F700BT

c) Video Bitrate-768 or higher

d) Video Framerate-25 fps

9) Audio options

a) Audio Codec-aac

B) Audio Bitrate-128

c) Sample Rate-11025

d) Audio Channel-2

e) Disable Audio-no

f) A/V Sync- Basic

g) Audio Track- Default

• 4 months later...

This is AVIC-F700BT is kinda crap. I claims to do a whole lot but doesn't deliver. Can't even play Avic files off SD card, won't play itunes, won't play WMA videos, plays music off iPod but no sound, I could go on, but I think you get the point. I'm not gonna complain too much because it serves the very purpose of why I bought it, which is to play mp3s off CD or USB drive or SD Card. Every other feature is somewhat of a bogus.

• 3 weeks later...