AVIC411.com

Refering to English user manuel page 18 http://pioneer.ipapercms.dk/Manuals/AVI ... 89_manual/

During navigation I sometimes expierence that (3) "Name of the street to be used for next guidance point" disappears in the upper blue field, and (14) "Street name (or city name) that your vehicle is travelling along" shows something wrong. If i press the 'MAP' button, everything becomes normal again. I have mistaked the antenna (placement), but apparantly the gudiance voice gives the right commands correctly, so the reception is obviously sufficient - so could it be a soft ware fault?

sound like a software glitch to me. pretty much every problem that these units have with the exception of a few, is a software glitch. (a lot of some of the problems also have been found to be between the car seat and the steering wheel :lol: )

Quote: "a lot of some of the problems also have been found to be between the car seat and the steering wheel"

Yeah - but not in this case .... :wink:

The Danish Pioneer support sucks, but I have contact to the service center. Do you if they can "repair" the software without dismounting the unit - by USB connector or the SD slot?