AVIC411.com

European Maps Hack

I know this question has been asked but i am wondering if there is any development on this the reason being is a simple one the f10bt and the f20bt are scarcely avalible in the uk and at prices tht exceed 1200 gbp and ive seen the z110bt for as cheap as converted to about 670 pounds and tht is a major difference in my books i just tihkn us europeans are bieng scammed in that case s im hoping for a clever mind to come up with an "any country hack" from there i can then proceed to buy the z110bt and then proceed to put it in my car with the double din fascia adaptor ready and zoom off down the m1 at at least 100 mph ive tried a few things on my girlfriends car she has the f20bt decided to spend unecessary money on a system but im yet to find a file that can act as an exploit

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I fall into the catagory of need to change my Z110BT to work in australia. After digging this seems to be an impossible feat. I was curious though.

Would it be at all possible if i was to aquire the complete software for the AUS version and install it to the US version if that would set it up to work properly in AUS?

Cheers 8)

And the only way to get it on there would be to have their method and thats not likely to happen. It has been discussed on here many times. What your talking about would require a hack and there are none for this unit and likely never will be.