AVIC411.com

issue:Does the X910 work with the 2nd gen ipod nano?

I have my 160g classic in my truck hooked up to my f90. Tried my 2nd generation 16 gig ipod nano on my newly installed x910 in my tahoe and problem! It shows it playing but has no sound. Everything seems fine except for there is no volume.....and yes the volume is turned up. Are they compatiable with 2gen nano's? Any ideas? Thanks :mrgreen:8) I HATE CD's now .... :lol:

Yes that iPod should work. Obvious question hear sense you already have an F series but which cable are you using and where did you buy it? Also try the Nano on your F90. Hardware wise the 90 and the 910 are the same for the most part.

I tried the one hooked up to my f90 on the 910 and samething. Then I noticed that one included with the f90, ui230v cable the 910 doesnt have! That cable is needed correct? I was just using my standard apple cable off the pioneer usb connector like I did with my regular cd player that was a pioneer. Hope that cable solves the issue :?::wink:

Well I plugged it in and got nothing just showing it was playing and no sound again!!!!!!! The setting for the output is selected ipod and shows up......could it be because its not a pioneer cord? I tried 2 different ipods with nooooo luck!!!! Tried them both on my f90 and both played fine :oops:

Those would be on the deck end??? No probably not....I just remember a cord not a/v.....Im assuming those need to be hooked up as well???? :?::roll::( Its been a few months since install. Waaaaait, do you mean the cord I just got to the a/v on the back of the deck????? Hmmmmm starting to get the picture now :lol: