AVIC411.com

F700BT Volume and SubWoofer problem

I think, since the point of this board isn't to help you install a unit in your car when you clearly don't know what you're doing, you should maybe check out the A/V Forum over at HummerForums.com or another site like that. Maybe someone with a similar vehicle could assist you better than you can be helped here...

At the very least, you should head over to the Vehicle Specific Wiring Subforum here and see if anyone has asked/been answered anything relevant about that adapter you're trying to use.

I can tell you that unless those two wires are actually attached to something in the vehicle, other than each other, you're doing it wrong.

Sorry man, but this doesn't seem like an issue that requires troubleshooting a problem with the AVIC unit..

I will try that. I just went over the directions again and from what i can gather i connected that wire to the GMOS green wire which states to connect to the parking brake power wire. The bypass you are referring to suggests to connect to ground (if you are talking about the bypass to make controls available while driving) so I definitely did not do that and have no need for it. However, I am not sure why connecting the cables as per instructions of both the avic radio and the adapter would generate an error. I did not realize ur from avic, I thought u r just here as another user trying to help. Thanks again.