AVIC411.com

I upgrade my ipod from 3 to v 4 and now it no longer connect. It seem there is a compatibility issue with the new Ipod touch upgrade to V4. Is this can be fix without going backward? Anyone knows when pioneer will address these new ipod and as well as having a new map updates?

• 2 weeks later...

And there likely will be no future updates to these units to address any incompatibilities with future devices. However I believe others are using iOS4 devices with these units without problem. Do a restore on the iPod and see if that clears it up. Otherwise you will need to see about reversing the update to iOS4 if you want it to work with the unit.

And there likely will be no future updates to these units to address any incompatibilities with future devices.

old devices means old news to them, there answer to your problem would be, "well the newer modles do what your looking for so maybe its time for an update..."

they want you to be a pioneer customer for life (which they have been having a problem doing with that line of products) not a owner of one pioneer product for life.