AVIC411.com

NEW AVIC-Z120BT QUESTION

I recently upgraded my Avic-z2 for the new AVIC-Z120BT. This Radio is pretty damn good. ....But I do have a few complaints that maybe I'm missing from my Z2. One thing I miss the most with the navigation is the ability to just enter a phone number in to get an address which I used quiet often. Does the Z120BT Have this function????? If it did I can't find it except for google 411. The other thing I miss is the ability to put a cd in the drive and it records it to the hard drive in a library. If they wanted to do away with the Hard drive, which I could understand due to possible failures......they should have replaced it with recording it to a flash card...just my opinion. Other Than that the GPS is great and everything else works fine. Any Feed Back?

One thing I miss the most with the navigation is the ability to just enter a phone number in to get an address which I used quiet often. Does the Z120BT Have this function?????

No.

The other thing I miss is the ability to put a cd in the drive and it records it to the hard drive in a library. If they wanted to do away with the Hard drive, which I could understand due to possible failures......they should have replaced it with recording it to a flash card

Get an iPod.